Kate did her Christmas shopping through easyfundraising.org.uk and the Pelvic Partnership received 1.5% of the £200 she spent – effortless fundraising!
Raise funds from the comfort of your own home
Support us whilst you shop:
- Shop on-line at retailers such as Argos, M&S, John Lewis and many more and a percentage of what you spend will be donated (at no extra cost to you or to us). All you need to do is register with easyfundraising or givingabit which only takes a few minutes to do!
Click here for instructions about how to register with www.easyfundraising.org.uk
Click here for instructions about how to register with www.givingabit.com
Click here for instructions about how to register with www.giveasyoulive.com
- eBay for Charity: anyone selling an item on eBay can list an eBay for Charity item and donate a percentage to the Pelvic Partnership.
Click here to see how it works.
Raise funds with AmazonSmile
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) of eligible purchases to the charitable organisation of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
Support the Pelvic Partnership by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.co.uk.
Other quick and easy ways to help us raise money:
- Ask for donations for the Pelvic Partnership instead of birthday or anniversary presents.
- Ask your local school if they can raise money for the Pelvic Partnership at their next event.
- Ask your employer or your friends and families to ask their employers if they would be willing to donate to our charity or put us forward as their charity of the year.
How to pay in the money you make:
Please complete and follow the instructions on this fundraising form.
Thank you for your support, it really makes a difference.