What will your fundraising pay for?
- £3 pays for an About PGP booklet.
- £5 pays to mail information to a woman or healthcare professional.
- £30 pays to keep our telephone helpline going for a month.
- £100 pays to maintain and update information on our website.
Help to fund our future projects:
We have various projects which require funding from people like you who are willing to spare some time and raise money for our charity. In November 2015 we launched our new 'Stickmum' leaflet campaign to target healthcare professionals and spread our key message that PGP is a treatable condition. This year we are continuing with our 'Stickmum' campaign so please help us to raise money towards it.
Click on the links below for fundraising inspiration:
Other ways to help the Pelvic Partnership:
- You can Join us and help to increase our campaigning power. You will receive all three of our publications and our 'Stickmum' leaflet in your introductory pack, have access to our on-line members area, and will also receive our regular e-newsletter, What's happening?.
- You can donate any amount at any time by clicking Donate now.
- Visit our 'Our publications' page to purchase our publications.
- View our latest vacancies on our Work with us page.
- Join our 'Stickmum' campaign and help us to spread the word that PGP is treatable.
Thank you for your support, it really makes a difference.