John and Sally organised an Indian night in, asked all their friends to dress up, decorated the dining room and got the local curry house to deliver all the classic favourites.
Thank you guys for raising £82.98. This paid for 27 ‘About PGP’ books = 27 women with PGP who will understand their condition better.
Our work simply couldn't happen without our amazing supporters who raise the money that funds it. Setting up your own fundraiser with friends and family could be the best fun you’ll have all year.
Click here for our fundraising resource pack including a poster and information sheet about the Pelvic Partnership to help promote your event.
Do something at home…
- Sweepstakes – guess the baby’s name or weight.
- Pamper and pudding night – hire a nail technician to come and pamper your friends. Then ask everyone to bring a pudding and any beauty therapy products they may have, e.g. foot spas, head massagers, massage tools etc.
- Clothes swap – invite your friends over and ask them to bring their nearly new clothes to swap.
- 'Dine With Me’ or ‘Great British Bake Off’ night – create your own fun version of these TV classics.
- Indian evening – everyone dress up in Indian fancy dress and then get your local takeaway to deliver an Indian feast.
Fancy doing something bigger?
- Quiz nights at your local pub, school hall or civic hall.
- Nearly new sale.
- Local band night or band competition.
- Discos, concerts or mini festivals.
- How about asking for a donation rather than a new toaster?
- Leave donation envelopes on the table.
- Best Man sweepstake – ask guests to guess how long the Best Man’s speech will be for a small donation.
How to send us the money you have raised:
Once you have completed your fundraising, please complete and follow the instructions on this fundraising form.
Thank you for your support, it really makes a difference.