The husband of a woman with PGP that we helped decided to take on the Malaysian Iron Man challenge in 2014 and raised an amazing £2061.25 for the Pelvic Partnership. Thank you François Verlaine for your support!
Set yourself a personal goal:
- Give up smoking and be sponsored.
- Give up alcohol for a month and be sponsored.
- Lose weight and be sponsored.
Ask friends or family members to be sponsored to take part in an organised event, for example:
- Cycling event.
- Swimming event.
- Running 5k,10k or even a marathon.
- Walking 5k,10k or even a marathon.
- A triathlon.
Or if you are really brave…
- Get sponsored to abseil, parachute from a plane, bungee jump.
How to send us the money you have raised:
We are registered with Virgin Money Giving and the Pelvic Partnership receives all funds raised and Gift Aid directly.
- Go to www.virginmoneygiving.com.
- Click on ‘Create Your Page’ then select the type of event you are taking part in and answer some questions about this event.
- You will be asked to search for a charity you would like to support, please type ‘The Pelvic Partnership’ in this box and click ‘Search’. You will then be able to link your fundraising page to our charity.
- Complete the rest of the set-up form, including photos, to create and activate your page.
- Spread the word: email the link of your fundraising page to friends and family and ask for sponsorship or post the link on your Facebook page.
- Use our fundraising resource pack which includes a sponsorship form.
- Once you have collected your sponsorship money, please send your sponsorship form/s and a cheque made payable to ‘The Pelvic Partnership’ to The Pelvic Partnership, 16 The Cleave, Harwell, Oxon, OX11 0EL.
Thank you for your support, it really makes a difference.