Welcome to our members’ area
The Pelvic Partnership promotes information to help raise awareness of pregnancy-related Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP) to encourage a greater understanding of the symptoms, the best practice for diagnosing and treating it with manual therapy, as well as spreading information on the equipment and approaches that can help women to manage PGP in everyday life.
We recognise, from feedback from members and readers, that women value the ability to take ownership of their symptoms, treatment and management of PGP. You tell us that the more we provide good information about current best practice for treatment, the more you feel empowered to access the support you need.
In this area you will find:
- Your log-in details which you can update and change. You can also send our co-ordinator any change of name, address or contact telephone number by completing this ‘Change of contact details’ form.
- Unlimited access to our article archive, including articles written by healthcare professionals, our very popular ‘My story’ section as well as up-to-date information on a range of topics linked to PGP; these include factual information and feedback from healthcare professionals in the field.
- Access to some of our key subject areas, for example, the link between pelvic floor problems and PGP, managing pain, how to find a good manual therapist and how to address the emotional and psychological aspects of PGP.
- The latest and previous issues of our new, regular ‘What’s happening’ newsletter, including current fundraising, event and campaign information.
- A feedback form where we would like to hear your thoughts on anything you have read in our members’ area, or information you feel we should include about PGP in the future.
Our full members’ area menu will appear at the bottom of the main menu under ‘Welcome to our members’ area’ every time you login.
If you would like one of our helpline volunteers to contact you please complete this form.
We hope you find the information here useful. Log in regularly to find updates, new articles and news.